[Bldg-sim] Regarding Trade-off method for building envelope performance factor, ASHRAE 90.1-2010

manasa lingamallu via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jun 6 06:16:34 PDT 2016

Dear all,
       Thank-you for earlier responses on my query related to the tool
based on trade-off method for ASHRAE 90.1, 2010 version.
       As of now I have coded the script in python and while testing I have
observed that, on increasing the U-value of external wall, EPF of the
building is decreasing however as I understand with increase in U-value,
EPF should increase for climate 1A.
     I would appreciate if someone could help me out with that. I am
attaching excel sheet, where I have listed the output values of my tool.

Regards,
L. Sree Manasa,
4th year under graduate,
IIIT-Hyderabad.