[Bldg-sim] Training opportunity in the Swiss Alps

Nageler, Peter via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jun 15 06:13:33 PDT 2016

As a last year participant I can really highly recommend this event to all that wish to meet other BPS guys (both beginners and experts, academics and professionals) in a really unusual and sustainable way! The summit takes a whole week and is hold in the middle of the beautiful Swiss alps and the prices are surprisingly low for Switzerland! The lectures, hands-on sessions and workshops are all around the building simulation software IDA ICE. So be aware of getting infected with by far the most efficient equation based (Modelica like) simulation software. Even if I could not believe it before, I discovered a new extremely powerful building simulation method I would not want to miss any more! Have a look - it's really worth it! And of course I'm already registered for this year ...

Cheers
Peter