[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Request Received - Incident ID 28733787

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Wed Feb 3 08:02:33 PST 2016

 This is not a modeling question...

It appears to me that whenever I send something to the Bldg-Sim list, I
receive two responses.  One is the normal "Your message entitled xxx was
successfully received by the Bldg-sim mailing list."

The other is the cryptic "We Recieved Your Inquiry..." message below.  Are
others seeing the same?  (If so, I'll contact the admin folk and ask them
to make that stop.)