[Bldg-sim] IBPSA Maryland - Monthly Seminar - December 6th, 2016

Saber Khoshdel-Nikkho via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Dec 6 09:47:05 PST 2016

Dear Simulation Enthusiast, (apologies for the cross-posting)

 The IBPSA Maryland is holding their monthly meeting today. Please come and
join us at the venue, online, or on the phone.

*Date & Time: Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time *

*Venue:  *GES office building, 6700 Rockledge Dr, Bethesda, MD

*Title : *Why is Energy Modelling Important from a Building Owners
Perspective*​*

*Speaker:* Rob Hermstein, P.E. LEED-AP, Facilities Management at the
University of Maryland

*Topic: *Energy modeling is not something new for building professionals.
Did you ever wonder how much it is useful to the owners? How do they see
it? Is it worth for them to invest money/time in energy modeling? What do
they expect or what should they expect and how to make use of it? Will
creating the energy model awareness benefit the building community? Don’t
forget to attend this session to dig into more details.

*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/750811341
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/55b61efe1d089fd868966bec5298c9b7376d32e3?url=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F750811341&signature=5f50b24846d9527f>

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States (Toll-free) +1 (646) 749-3122 <(646)%20749-3122>
*Access Code:* 750-811-341

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:   http://help.citrix.com/getready
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/19092d8076e42525719d421d56d0c95e134687f9?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.citrix.com%2Fgetready&signature=35cb29f38acd3908>

You can also check our website regarding monthly events.
http://www.ibpsa.us/chapter/maryland

Best,

Saber Nikkho, LEED AP