[Bldg-sim] Schematic Design Survey - please take time to participate

Andrew Corney via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Aug 19 08:47:44 PDT 2016

Hi all,

As some of you may be aware, we're running a survey of the industry to
understand what types of analysis tasks people do during the early stages
of design and why.

So far we've had over 50 responses but we'd really love to get a lot more.
We'll share all the final results with those who complete the survey and
ask for them. We'll also be using the information to inform papers
published and presentations at conferences.

It'll only be really valuable if you participate so please take a few
moments. I think you'll find it a fun exercise.

Here is the link:
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-4ZwHNzYl_8GKYFt-f_RD0t1ndue494ijpTeG3llJKmemw/viewform?usp=send_form>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-4ZwHNzYl_8GKYFt-f_RD0t1ndue494ijpTeG3llJKmemw/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks for taking the time.

best,

Andrew

Andrew Corney • PE, M.CIBSE, M.ASHRAE

Product Director

Sefaira - Sustainability • Performance • Design

M +44 (0)7887 059 722

T +44 (0)2037 147 619

Skype andrew.corney.sefaira

Complete this survey <http://goo.gl/forms/ZonzQutvxaL8lnTh2> to find out
more about what your peers are doing during early stage design.

This email was sent from Sefaira UK Ltd.

For company contact and registration information, please visit:
http://www.sefaira.com/info/contact