[Bldg-sim] Modelica and how to use it for performing simulation to calculate the building energy GAP

Michael Wetter via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 24 17:20:46 PDT 2016

Hi Justin

There currently is no similar workshop planned for the United States. The
workshop in France has been made possible largely due to IBPSA-France
sponsoring the event.

There is however Modelica training, demonstrations and presentations
planned for the Modelica North America User's Group Meeting in Troy,
Michigan, Sept. 28-29. We expect to post the agenda next week at
http://na.modelica-users.org/2016/08/21/namug2016.html

All the best,

Michael