[Bldg-sim] Testing two glass types

Chris Jones via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Aug 19 05:41:53 PDT 2016

Window from LBL includes the ability to model frits. The glazing database includes examples of fritted glass properties. If the glazing isn't in the database, the manufacture has to provide the spectral properties.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5