[Bldg-sim] How to mirror a building in eQUEST

Xiangjin Yang via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Apr 27 08:18:46 PDT 2016

Hello,
I have a two phases project. Phase 1 building has been modelled in eQUEST and Phase 2 is mirrored from Phase 1. Can any of you advise me how to mirror the Phase 1 so I can get the Phase 2 done without creating it from scratch. I thought of adding a negative sign to each vertex of each polygon in .inp file, but the polygons have to be defined in a CCW direction, which leaves the problem unsolved.

Thanks for your helps.
Regards,

Xiangjin Yang Ph.D., P.Eng., LEED AP BD+C
MCW Energy Modelling Centre of Excellence
Building Simulation Engineer

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com>
Queen's Quay Terminal
207 Queen's Quay West, Suite 615
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 1A7
Office: (416) 598-2920 ext:255
Fax: (416) 598-5394

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.