[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED - Position Open: Assistant Professor - Building Energy Simulation

sanyogita manu sanyogitamanu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 23:23:41 PDT 2015

Dear All,
I'm seeking yourassistance to find potential candidates for an Assistant Professor position atCEPT University in Ahmedabad, India.  I apologize if you have alreadyreceived this request from another colleague or friend; the building energyefficiency community is close-knit after all. Earlier this yearCEPT University started a Masters program in Building Energy Performance(M.Tech. BEP). We are looking for exceptional Academicians/ Practitioners/Researchers with expertise in Building Energy Simulation. CEPT Universityoffers a unique opportunity to potential candidates with its focus on habitatdesign and management, its research in the areas of building science andenergy, and the ability to live in Ahmedabad in the midst of history, culture,and architecture.   If you know ofdynamic individuals with a desire to teach and make a difference in tropicalregions that are seeing economic growth, please let me know. Also, feel free toforward this email to others who may help us with finding the right candidate. The position isannounced on CEPT's website at http://cept.ac.in/university-staff-office/assistant-professor-ft-bep-sup-style-color-red-font-weight-bold-new-sup- Best regards, Sanyogita Manu

Senior Research Associate (EnergyEfficiency)Centre for Advanced Research in BuildingScience and Energy (CARBSE) Adjunct Assistant Professor | ProgramCoordinatorMaster of Technology in Building EnergyPerformance, Faculty of Technology CEPT University, K. L. Campus,Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat, INDIA
T: +91.79.2630.2470/2740 Ext. No.359; E: sanyogitamanu(at)cept(dot)ac(dot)in