[Bldg-sim] eSim 2016 - IBPSA-Canada's biennial conference - last call for abstracts

Liam O'Brien Liam.OBrien at carleton.ca
Thu Oct 15 07:51:08 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please note that this is the last call for abstracts at IBPSA-Canada's
eSim 2016 conference. We have extended the deadline for the on-line
abstract submission (100-150 words) until *Friday, October 23 at midnight.*

The conference is in Hamilton, Ontario on May 3-4, 2016. We welcome
international submissions and have traditionally had 10 or more
countries represented.

Details can be found at eSim.ca.

We hope to see you there!

Liam O'Brien