[Bldg-sim] Thermal Blocks in Multifamily Residential Buildings

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 00:25:12 PDT 2015

Sherif,

Is it a local incentive program or your national energy code or something?

I don't know quite yet how to convince this person, but if you could give us a few pointers about your project it may help.

Can you describe the HVAC system very briefly? What's your heating and cooling system and how is it controlled? And do the residents have fully manual control over the temperature? Do the residents pay for the utility bills?

Also, how big are your apartments?

Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone