[Bldg-sim] Bldg-sim Digest, Vol 95, Issue 2

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:23:47 PDT 2015

Thanks Krishnan

UK building codes are problematic for developers - software has to be
third party accredited, but virtually all the government funding to
accomplish this has been withdrawn. It's 'De facto' closed to new
applicants.

On the other hand, very interested in E+ capabilities, SI unit support
is reassuring and the core/ perimeter zoning sounds helpful.

Can I export to Energyplus stand-alone with 2016? What if I want to do
something weird that gbs doesn't support?

Kind regards

Chris