[Bldg-sim] DesignBuilder exciting new features and webinar

David Cocking David.Cocking at designbuilder.co.uk
Sat May 30 02:38:23 PDT 2015

DesignBuilder will be presenting our new software and answering questions in a live webinar on 11 June which you would be very welcome to attend. Please Click here to register<http://designbuildersoftwareltd.cmail20.com/t/r-i-ajidkjl-l-e/>.
Important new and enhanced features presented in the webinar will include:

Modeller
* New robust BIM import mechanism provides automatic storey space grouping for easy navigation and edits, elimination of gaps between zones, and tools to help repair non-enclosed spaces.

Simulation
* E+ v8.3 for faster simulations. Tests have shown the latest version runs up to 3.5x faster than v8.1 for large models!
* Simulations on the Cloud through integration with the JESS remote server <http://designbuildersoftwareltd.createsend1.com/t/r-l-ajidkjl-l-g/> providing high speed remote parallel computing helps free up local machine during simulations.
* E+ combined heat and moisture transfer models (EMPD and HAMT) enabling advanced moisture modelling for design work where moisture is an issue.
* EMS/FMU programmable interfaces allowing advanced users to develop custom control and modelling for EnergyPlus (beta).

HVAC
* VRF systems with freely available DesignBuilder tools for creating performance curves from manufacturer's datasheets.
* Air-to-water heat pumps (ASHP) for AHUs and zone units.
* Water-to-air heat pumps for AHUs and zone units.
* Waterside economisers.
* Fluid to fluid heat exchanger, enabling flexible coupling of plant loops.
* District heating and cooling in Detailed HVAC.
* Fluid coolers (dry coolers).

There are new HVAC templates for the new system types to enable you to quickly and easily load these pre-configured systems.
Our new v4.5 beta version can be downloaded now from the beta downloads page<http://designbuildersoftwareltd.cmail20.com/t/r-i-ajidkjl-l-yd/> of our website, and you can find a full list of all new v4 features <http://designbuildersoftwareltd.cmail20.com/t/r-i-ajidkjl-l-w/> here on the DesignBuilder website.
The webinar will be recorded and if you are unable to attend the live event but would like to view the recording later at your leisure please make sure you register<http://designbuildersoftwareltd.cmail20.com/t/r-i-ajidkjl-l-s/>.

Kind regards,

David Cocking
Director I T: +44 (0)1453 755500 I E: david.cocking at designbuilder.co.uk<mailto:david.cocking at designbuilder.co.uk>

DesignBuilder Software Ltd  I  1st Floor, Clarendon Court  I  54-56 London Rd  I  Stroud  I  GL5 2AD
W: www.designbuilder.co.uk<http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/>  I  In: DesignBuilder<https://www.linkedin.com/company/designbuilder-software-limited>
[cid:image001.png at 01D09AC3.AAAE1520]