[Bldg-sim] Modelling shared central plant

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Tue Jun 30 02:40:15 PDT 2015

Dear All,
The query is regarding modeling district cooling. Our project is a New construction building which is designed to share the chiller with another adjacent building. Based on the "District cooling document", if option-2 is chosen, then we will have to model the proposed case with a virtual central plant with average efficiency. How to calculate the average efficiency?Also how to basically model central plant (head, efficiency, flow of pumps, cooling tower etc.) in these kind of cases?