[Bldg-sim] help wanted

Stacey Lin StaceyL at interfaceeng.com
Fri Jun 5 07:33:53 PDT 2015

Energy/Sustainability Analyst - Interface Engineering - San Francisco, CA 94103

Interface Engineering, a leader in high performance building engineering design and consulting, is seeking to add analysts to our Sustainability Consulting Team.

Qualified candidates should have:

  *   Advanced degree in architectural engineering or mechanical engineering with a focus on building sciences
  *   Background in energy simulation and other building performance simulations
  *   Knowledge of HVAC and other building systems
  *   Strong interpersonal skills
  *   Excellent communication skills

At Interface, team members enjoy access to industry leaders, a true culture of innovation, and a competitive salary and benefits.  If career growth, challenging work, and a commitment to sustainability appeals to you, we want to hear from you.

Please reply to staceyl at interfaceeng.com<mailto:staceyl at interfaceeng.com>