[Bldg-sim] Chicago--looking for a co-presenter on VRF energy modeling

Matt Huffman MHuffman at murphymiller.com
Wed Jun 3 12:06:41 PDT 2015

Hello BLDG-SIM,

The Chicago Chapter of IBPSA-USA will be holding a technical meeting on Thursday June 25, 2016 to discuss VRF Technology and Energy Modeling.  We are looking for a co-presenter to join our event host, Mitsubishi Electric US, for the discussion.

The ideal speaker will:

*         Have direct experience modeling VRF technology with eQUEST, OpenStudio/EnergyPlus, or other tools

*         Have direct experience with Mitsubishi VRF systems

*         Be located in Chicago or the surrounding suburbs

If you're interested, please contact me to discuss details.

Best regards,
Matt Huffman, LEED AP
Manager, Energy Services
Office:  312-435-8218