[Bldg-sim] Energy efficieny: VRF + DOAS vs VRF + unconditioned Ventilation system

Santiago Velez santiagogvelez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:31:17 PDT 2015

Thanks Andrew Dan and Jim for the insights. Many things I didn't know or
never thought off. Now, to figure out how to model what you just said to
try and inform HVAC design.
I guess as with most things related with building performance, there are a
quite a few variables to consider simultaneously before drawing a
conclusion. Ill get back to the group if I get any new insights after
modelling.
Best regards,