[Bldg-sim] Thermal Bridging for LEED compliant energy models

Christian Cianfrone CCianfrone at morrisonhershfield.com
Fri Dec 18 15:17:37 PST 2015

Can be found here:

bchydro.com/thermalguide

Hopefully there will be a high resolution version available online shortly as one consolidated file.  I will post to this group when available.

Christian Cianfrone, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., LEED® AP BD+C
Principal, Building Energy Practice Lead
ccianfrone at morrisonhershfield.com<mailto:email at morrisonhershfield.com>

Suite 310, 4321 Still Creek Drive  |  Burnaby, BC  V5C 6S7