[Bldg-sim] New typical year weather data for 62 Indian locations now available on the Web (correction to web site address)

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Sun Dec 13 02:35:57 PST 2015

Apologies to all.  There were some mistakes in the previous announcement:

2. Free web download of individual weather files at the following two sites:

http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com/ISHRAE
<http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com/ISHRAE2>(*.CSV, *.EPW + *.DDY, *.BINM, and *.FIN)

www.climate.onebuilding.org(*.EPW, *.CLM, *.WEA, *.BIN)

Users who detect any anomalies or have questions about the data, please send e-mail to me
at yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.