[Bldg-sim] Thermal Bridging for LEED compliant energy models

Francesco Passerini fpasserini.tn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 09:20:43 PST 2015

Hello, where could I find a copy of the “MH Building Envelope Thermal
Bridging Guide”, please?
I have never received comments related to thermal bridges (I modeled 7
buildings that were certified LEED).
Generally I model only the thermal bridges that are relative to a material
discontinuity (e.g. a pillar in the exterior wall).
Consider that in some cases the value of the thermal bridge could be
negative (generally if you consider the exterior dimensions of the
envelope).
With Regards
Francesco Passerini