[Bldg-sim] new user feedback sites for EnergyPlus and OpenStudio

Roth, Amir Amir.Roth at EE.Doe.Gov
Mon Aug 24 13:50:46 PDT 2015

Several months ago, DOE silently migrated the http://energyplus.gov/ and http://openstudio.nrel.gov/ sites to http://energyplus.net/ and http://openstudio.net/. Last week, we launched companion services for both sites. The new services, based on the UserVoice platform, are available via the "Feedback" links on the ribbon of at the top of each site, or directly at http://energyplus.uservoice.com/ and http://openstudio.uservoice.com/. All four sites will use a single sign-on from the energyplus.net domain.

The new user feedback sites are intended as companions to the UnmetHours support site and the GitHub Issues bug-reporting & tracking sites for both projects. They are intended as forums for proposing, discussing, upvoting, and tracking new features and enhancements to EnergyPlus, OpenStudio, and their development and delivery processes. If you have a great idea, big or small, for EnergyPlus or OpenStudio, we want to hear from you.

On behalf of the EnergyPlus and OpenStudio development teams,

-Amir