[Bldg-sim] Expert advice on Wall Insulation study in eQuest

Claire Das Bhaumik claire at inklingllp.com
Thu Apr 23 01:55:23 PDT 2015

Mayank,

I think we need to know a bit more about the building:
- Location (some parts of India are cool, others hot!)
- Building usage - office, domestic, retail? Hours of use?
- Servicing - heating and cooling? Mechanical or natural vent?

Regards,

*Dr Claire Das Bhaumik CEng FCIBSE*

*Partner - Inkling LLP*

e: claire at inklingllp.com