[Bldg-sim] temperature bottom site of PV

Sasa Pantic usrobotics011 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 14:43:14 PDT 2011

Hello Leen,

Are you referring to simulated or experimental data?
If you/University have subscription to Elsevier, you will find plenty of good papers dealing with BIPV systems. (Energy and Buildings , Solar Energy, Renewable Energy ). The answer is not straightforward and involves many parameters as you pointed out. I will add few more .. air speed in ventilated PV cavity, PV panel type, transparency, system configuration.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,Sasa