[Bldg-sim] Electric and Gas Rates for Chicago

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:54:12 PST 2010

Hello,

Does anyone have ComEd and People's Gas rates available for a small
commercial business in Chicago, IL?  I have tried their websites and
customer service, but can't seem to get through to any useful information.
If any of you in the Chicago area can pass on the following info, it will be
greatly appreciated:

Electric:

monthly fees

schedule of on-peak and off-peak hours

$/KW and $/kwh for both on and off-peak

taxes and additional fees

Gas:

I have a summary of charges, but the website lists various additional
charges, with no associated rate (Environmental charge, Infrastructure Cost
Recovery Charge, taxes, and other fees).  If anyone can provide information
regarding these additional fees, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
Karen