[Bldg-sim] EQuest/DOE2.2 Day Types

Bruno Lee brunolee at psu.edu
Tue Apr 14 08:01:08 PDT 2009

If "Day Type" that Kevin is referring to, is related to scheduling and
hourly report, then I think 1 = Monday as Scott has mentioned, here is
the first 2 days of the hourly report of my recent project of 2009.

Month	Day		Type
1	1		8
1	2		5

Apparently this year Jan 2 is a Friday (=5), thus Monday = 1.

Bruno Lee
M.S. Student
Department of Architectural Engineering
Penn State University