[Bldg-sim] PMV/Thermal Comfort Resources

Ali Nazari ANazari at mcw.com
Thu May 1 15:52:46 PDT 2008

Jon,

My thesis was on the interactions between thermal comfort and HVAC energy consumption. Here is a link to it:
https://circle.ubc.ca//handle/2429/597

Regards,

Ali Nazari M.A.Sc.
Mechanical Engineer

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com/>
1400-1185 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 4E6
Phone 604-687-1821 Ext. 131
Fax 604-683-5681

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.