[BLDG-SIM] Space Cooling Question

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 13:42:02 PDT 2006

Hi Daniel:

So many issues.

Are you allowing the cooling coil(s) to reset to the
warmest zone load? Otherwise, I believe your cooling
coil remains at 55°F.

Nothing to do with the economizer, in my view.

Also, is your thermostat REVERSE-ACTION? There are
those that under stand these controls better than I,
but this allows the VAV box to back open in the
winter, when heating is needed.

Try these items.