[Bldg-rate] Building Modeling Simulation Opportunity

Ade Dosunmu adosunmu at capacitymarkets.com
Tue Nov 17 17:26:50 PST 2015

Dear Modeling List,

Efficiency Company http://www.efficco.com provides energy efficiency
services for building owners and operators in the Mid-Atlantic. We are
looking for experienced modelers who are competent in the widely
utilized tools (DOE2, EnergyPlus etc) and have solid case studies and
documentable client references (at least 3) for occasional work with us.

The work is part of a mid-Atlantic area utility energy efficiency
program focused on simulating new and retrofit end use commercial
buildings for energy use reduction opportunities (i.e. just mainline
modeling bread and butter). We are interested in either freelance
individuals (who would work as 1099 independents), or _small_ firms who
could work as sub-contractors on our projects. Due to the nature of the
work, only North America based providers with North American based
client references are eligible

Please contact me by reply email with any interest.

Thanks,

Ade Dosunmu

Efficco – Efficiency Company

http://www.efficco.com