[Equest-users] LEED Review Comment - Exhaust Fans

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:45:23 PDT 2011

Hi Paul--  thanks for receiving my comment in the most professional sense of
the term as it relates to the economics of the LEED simulation & Compliance
markets.

I didn't really feel it was unprofessional, but I didn't desire to offend
anyone with the terms that i chose.   I was pretty sure that I wasn't
completely alone with the 'feeling' or sense I was getting from others
comments I've seen with the forum (past & present).

I offer a sincere professional apology if my chosen adjectives offended
anyone.  (were they adjectives?  I don't know I'm not an english major...)
:)

Cheers,
Pasha