[Equest-users] Custom Zoning Problems

Uzokwe, Alfred Alfred.Uzokwe at hdrinc.com
Thu Aug 18 12:55:27 PDT 2011

So I am beginning to teach myself the ins and outs of using eQuest. I am still in the beginning stages and have run into problems with custom zoning. I have a 5-story building and am using a different shell for each on in DD. I completed that with any problems. Then I went to add custom zones for each floor. When I do this and click finish to generate the 3-D Geometry the exterior walls vanished and are replaced by the newly created zone walls.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and a way to fix it? Thanks.

Alfred
Uzokwe Jr

EIT Mechanical

301.771.7020 | alfred.uzokwe at hdrinc.com<mailto:alfred.uzokwe at hdrinc.com>
HDR Architecture, Inc. | 7200 Wisconsin Ave Ste. 501 | Bethesda, MD 20814

HDRArchitecture.com<http://hdrarchitecture.com/>
Follow Us - Architizer<http://www.architizer.com/en_us/firms/view/hdr-architecture/8916/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/HDR-Architecture/143475982342885?v=wall&ref=ts> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/hdrarchitecture> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/HDRarchitecture> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdrarchitecture/sets/>