[Equest-users] Simulation Error with No Error Report

Andy Harrison Andy.Harrison at arup.com
Wed Nov 3 09:03:02 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have a strange EQuest error which is leaving me somewhat at a loss.

Although there are no errors with the file on startup, when I try to run a simulation it tells me that the run was terminated due to an error but does not give me any information about what the error was.  When I search the BDL file for "ERROR" there is nothing there.

I attach a screenshot and .inp file.

Regards,

Andrew