[Equest-users] Weather File (.bin) Maker/Converter for eQuest

haissam mahmoud aboulhiss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:07:06 PST 2010

Dear equest users

> Hi reniel

 i am working on a new project in Makkah,Saudi Arabia
 i tried the procedure that Paul told you about regarding the EnergyPlus
converter but i did not found the .epw file for  Makkah
 to use it with the converter.
if you managed to have the .bin file for Makkah, i will be greatfull if you
send me a copy
Thanks anyway
n.b: a converter from .TM2 to .bin will be ok with me,because i have found a
Makkah.TM2 weather file  but it is not working with eQUEST

Haissam Al Mahmoud
Mechanical Project Engineer
LEED AP