[Equest-users] Flr-to-Ceil height error

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Fri Apr 30 01:39:26 PDT 2010

Hey all,

eQUEST is crashing whenever I edit the floor-to-ceiling height of my shell. If the flr-to-ceil is higher then the flr-to-flr, I get the error dialogue (which is not problem to me). Is it because I have built windows and doors?
My floor to floor is 12.6 ft: a flr-to-ceil of 8 ft will work perfectly, but 9 or 7 or 12.6 ft will cause the program to crash.
It's driving me crazy! Is the program a hard one in the beginning or what?!

Many thanks

___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer

Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)
Chawkatly Building (Valli & Valli), 6th floor
Charles Helou Street, Saifi District
Beirut, Lebanon
Mobile:    +961 3 045 045

EcoConsulting (UK) Ltd