[Equest-users] DOE Weather Processor - Invalid floating point error

Francisco Aguirre Francisco.Aguirre at arup.com
Thu Apr 15 03:08:38 PDT 2010

Just for future references. Problem seemed to come from inputting a
location height lower than 10 meters.

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert a .epw file into a .bin file for eQuest. The .epw
file has been generated by Meteonorm 6.1. When I try to convert the file
the attached error window pops up. The error must be coming from the
Meteonorm file since when I try to convert any other .epw it converts it
correctly. Any idea about where to look at to solve this problem?

Best Regards

Francisco Aguirre (Curro)
Ingeniero Sostenibilidad
Alcala 54, 28014 Madrid