[Equest-users] Zoning in Detail Wizard...

John Smith sturdy.smith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:44:25 PST 2009

Hi all,

Its bit urgent....please reply me asap...

I am trying to edit zones in detail wizard for a particular floor. Can any
one tell me is there any simple and quick way to edit zones in detail
wizard??

For interior floors I can see that there is a space polygon with name E16
Space Polygon - SMirro and from the name I feel its a mirror for space
polygons...Can anyone explain why is it creating a different space polygon
for interior floors ??Is it necessary to create these space polygons along
with other space polygons for interior floors....

Please guide me with step by step procedure to edit zones in detail
wizard....

Thanks,
Smith.