[Equest-users] (no subject)

Kimberly Killian kimberly at northernarchitects.com
Wed Jun 17 06:28:58 PDT 2009

Good afternoon,

I am trying to add a mixed air unit onto a four-pipe fan coil system through the use of a dummy zone, from which my real zones will get their outside air. I get the following error:

"EL1 Sys1 (FC) (G.E16) defined before its OA-FROM-SYSTEM. This will cause incorrect OA temperature calculation. Move this SYSTEM to be defined before its OA-FROM-SYSTEM in the project BDL input file."

The catch is that there is no BDL file, as the simulation aborts before it is complete. Is there another way to define the MAU before the Fan Coil System. I have searched a number of terms in the user's group and there are many questions related to this topic, but I can't find any answers. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kimberly Killian
Northern Architects, Inc.
207 King Street Suite 3