[Equest-users] Elevator schedules

Rongxin Yin rongxinyin1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:19:02 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew,
I just check the Benchmark models developed in EnergyPlus, there are some
examples for these educational buildings. I recommend that you get to check
the ASHRAE Standards 90.1-2007 or LEED series standard. Then benchmark
models is described as following:

! DOE Commercial Building Benchmark
! Secondary school, new construction
! ASHRAE Standards 90.1-2004 and 62-1999
!               Classrooms, auditorium, gymnasium, cafeteria, kitchen
!               Original model developed for the K-12 Advanced Energy Design
Guide

! Schedule Elevator

  Schedule:Compact,
    BLDG_ELEVATORS,          !- Name
    Fraction,                !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: Weekdays SummerDesignDay,  !- Field 2
    Until: 08:00,            !- Field 3
    0.00,                    !- Field 4
    Until: 15:00,            !- Field 5
    0.30,                    !- Field 6
    Until: 16:00,            !- Field 7
    0.15,                    !- Field 8
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 9
    0.00,                    !- Field 10
    For: Saturday WinterDesignDay,  !- Field 11
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 12
    0.00,                    !- Field 13
    For: Sunday Holidays AllOtherDays,  !- Field 14
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 15
    0.00;                    !- Field 16

Thanks,

Rongxin