[Bldg-sim] Laboratory Summer Heating Energy Usage

David Tamayo dit5020 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:11:39 PST 2012

I am in the midst of modeling and analyzing heating usage for a
laboratory/classroom type of building. I am sizing everything similar to
the actual building, and setting plug loads according to the standards for
a laboratory; however, I am having trouble capturing the summer steam
usage. The current building has a great deal of summer heating, but I can't
seem to capture the heating for the summer. Has anyone had this sort of
trouble, and does anyone have any tips or advice?

Thank you,

David