[BLDG-SIM] A copy of the Ph.D. dissertation /RE: Increased R value

Habaza11 at cs.com Habaza11 at cs.com
Mon Dec 8 17:22:41 PST 2003

Since I received more than 50 e-mails asking for a copy of the Ph.D. research
about sensible and latent thermal storage and dehumidification, I posted it
in the following  Internet site;

 http://personal.ecu.edu/abazah/abaza.htm
It is in a pdf format. The first file is 1.8 mb which is the research and
the second file is 0.36 mb which is the appendix. Please feel free to e-mail
me should you have any problems in downloading the files.
Sorry for not responding to each of you personally.

Hussein Abaza, Ph.D.,
Assistant Professor
Construction Management
East Carolina University